Social Icons

Saturday 18 August 2012

God forbid! I am not gay and will never be!- Benson Okonkwo



Click for Full Image Size
Although he starred in a movie, “Strippers in Love” where he played the role of a gay alongside Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar and Oge Okoye, Benson Okonkwo is now doing everything possible to correct the impression created by the movie that he is gay.

The handsome actor was recently rumoured to be a gay. But refuting the allegation, the Enugui State born actor traced the rumour to those people whom, he said are doing everything possible to drag his hard earned reputation to the mud.

According to him, “because I have a good look and they know it. I’m not gay. When you are not forming a hard man or drinking a lot, smoking and womanising like my male colleagues, the next thing they will say is that you are gay. The rumour is from those who envy me. I come from a Christian background and moreover, our tradition forbids the act. So, why should I be practicising such act?”

Click for Full Image Size Benson with Mercy Johnson

Apart from acting in “Strippers in Love”, Okonkwo who once modelled for Zain, Wema Bank, Rainbow Net and Gold Circle Condom has also featured in such films as “ Evil Mission”, “War in Palace”, “A Better Tomorrow’ and “World of Prince”among others.
Click for Full Image Size
Source:Nigeriafilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment